Move your current account to our referral group
and receive all of the free trading bonuses
This is for self-traded accounts where you do your own trading.
Use the information on this page to help you move to our group and receive all of the trading
bonuses. Remember, we do not charge you anything in terms of commission or mark-up on your
trading. This is 100% free to you in all respects.
Choose your broker from the list below and follow the instructions for moving to our group.
Follow these steps for each specific broker.
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling then you want to be linked to the group
of Rich Henry, IB# 40847 and make sure to include your trading account number so they know
who you are.
2. Send email to email@example.com and tell us you did this.
We will confirm with Alpari U.K. and send you all of the trading bonuses.
Liquid Markets ( formerly Tadawulfx)
1. Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them you want to create
a duplicate account and move to the referral of Richard Henry, IB number 980001
2. They will send you an email telling you they have moved you to our group
3 Send an email to email@example.com and we will send you all of the bonuses
FXCM (Non-USA clients only accepted by us here)
1. Follow the instructions at this link
2. If you are at the Australia branch of FXCM go to this link
3. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us you did this
4.We will confirm with FXCM and send you all of the bonuses
1. Send an email to email@example.com and include your account number. State in
the email you want to move to the group of Rich Henry, # 20354 Note: Send the email to them
from your own registered email Fxpro has on file.
2. Once you finish the process send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your account number you want activated and we will send you the free trading bonuses.
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts